10Bet £200 Deposit Bonus
10Bet will give you a bonus of up to £200 when you open your account and deposit up to £400. There is a wagering requirement for this offer, before you can withdraw your winnings, of 6 times the deposit and bonus (so you’ll have to make a total of 30 x £100 of bets, if you win with your 10Bet bets). You’ll also have to do this within 90 days of opening your account.
“Any bet placed on any type of handicap (except 3-Way Handicap), Draw No Bet or Over/Under will not count towards this requirement.” – so make sure you avoid these type of bets
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with 10Bet using he link below, and deposit £400 (I know, that’s a lot of money but this is a big offer!)
Step 1: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green). We’re going to initially bet £100.
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear). Type 1.6 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear). Type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear). From the list, select 10Bet
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear). From the list, select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer). It’s important to find high ratings for this offer.
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 100.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be pre-populated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 2: Go back to 10Bet and place your £100 bet on your chosen event from Step 1 and then, at the exchange, place your lay bet amount as per the calculator. Repeat this bet 3 times and your deposit will be credited
Step 3: Now you have the bonus, you’ll need to roll it over and make 30 £100 bets, each of them exactly the same as in Step 1. Make them with Ratings of at least 97 and take your time. You’ve 90 days to do these so aim for 2 or 3 a week, and be prepared to move money around between 10Bet and your exchange to cover the bets.
Step 4: Once all bets have been settled, this offer should make you around £60-80 profit