21Bet Bet £50 (5 x £10 bets) and Receive A Free £10 Bet
21Bet joining offer. You must place all your qualifying bets within a 7 day period so the best approach to this offer is to place all 5 £10 qualifying bets at the same time.
Open an account with 21bet using the link below and deposit £50.
Step 1: Make sure the odds at the 21Bet website are in a decimal format.
Step 2: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 2.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select 21Bet
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer). I’d aim for > 97.00 for this offer to keep a decent amount of profit. If nothing appears on the ODDSMATCHING software, check back later that day.
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match.
- From the drop down box below Event Information select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake over-type what’s in there with 10.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 3: Go to 21Bet and bet £10 on your chosen event and, at Betfair, place the amount shown in Results above. Repeat this process a further 4 times within 7 days until you’ve made a total of 5 £10 bets at 21Bet.
Step 4: 7 days after opening your account, your £10 21Bet free bet should be available and must be used within 7 days. Use the ODDSMATCHING software in Step 2 to find a close match for your free bet. As always, look for something with odds of 4.0 and above and in the calculator section select Free Bet (SNR).
Step 5: Place your free bet at 21Bet and your lay bet amount from the calculator at Betfair.
Done! This offer should make you around £7 profit.
Step 6: 21bet will give you a further £10 free bet for every 10 £10 bets you place in the next 7 days, and continuously until you miss your quota. My opinion is that this is ONLY worth it IF you can get some matches >98.00…