Bet £10 Get £10 Profit Boost
32Red joining offer. 32Red offer a profit boosts with different boost percentages for different amounts. For the purposes of this example, we’ll show you how to maximise your return from the £10 100% boost option, but feel welcome to go for the £50 50% boost (which has optimum profitability)
Select this option from the drop down box when logging in.
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with 32Red using the link below, and deposit £10.
Step 1: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 2.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select 32Red
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 10.00
- Since you’re receiving a profit boost of (in this example) 100%, you’ll need to double the back odds and subtract one. So if the back odds are 4.0 then 4.0 x 2 = 8 minus 1 = 7. Enter this in Back odds.
- Lay odds remains the same as pre-populated
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 2: Go to 32Red and bet £10 on your chosen event and at Betfair lay the amount shown in Results above.
Regardless of the outcome of the bet, you’ll have locked profit in and should come away with around £7 profit.