BetBright Joining Offer – Bet £100 Get £50 Free Bet (if your bet loses)
Open an account with BetBright using the link below and deposit £10 (which is the minimum allowed deposit) .
Couple of things worth mentioning about BetBright :
- You’ll need to make the bet within 4 days of opening the account, and the outcome must be within 21 days
- Stick to premier league bets, with odds at the lower end (so no higher than 4.0 for the free bet, maybe as low as 3.0). BetBright are well known for limiting (cancelling) accounts which look like they’re taking advantage of their generous offer.
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown at the BetBright website are in a decimal format
Step 2: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green).
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 1.66 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select BetBright
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 100.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be pre-populated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Once you’ve entered the above, click Calculate. A table will appear above ‘Calculate’ advising how much your lay bet has to be in Betfair (see “You could lay”). You’ll also need enough in your Betfair account to cover the “Liability will be” amount.
Step 3: At BetBright , bet £100 on your chosen event and, at Betfair bet against your chosen event (your lay bet)
Step 4: If your bet with BetBright
wins, you’re done with this offer and will make a profit. If it loses, your free bet will credit your account once your bet has been settled. Use the Oddsmatching software in Step 2 to find a close match for your free bet. Remember, try not to go too much higher than 4.0 and lower than 10.0.
Step 5: Return to the odds calculator to find out how much you’ll need to back (at BetBright) and lay (at Betfair). Add your Back Stake, Back Odds and Lay Stake, Lay Odds for the free bet. Go back to BetBright and place your £50 free bet on your chosen event from Step 4 and then at Betfair place your lay bet amount as per the calculator.
Done. Once the free bet outcome has settled, this offer should make you around £25-30 profit.