Bwin £20 Deposit Bonus
Bwin have a ‘double your deposit’ bonus of £20. There is a wagering requirement for this offer, before you can withdraw your winnings, of 5 times (so you’ll have to make a total of £200 of bets, if you win with your Bwin bet). You’ll also have to do this within 30 days of opening your account.
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with Bwin using the link below, and deposit £10
Step 1: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- We’re going to initially bet £20
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 1.7 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Bwin
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer). It’s important to find high ratings for this offer.
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 20.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 2: Go back to Bwin and place your £20 bet on your chosen event from Step 1 and then at Betfair, place your lay bet amount as per the calculator. Repeat this bet with the other £20 in your account.
Step 3: If you’re bets lose with Bwin then you’ve completed this offer and you should have made around £15-16. If, however, you win with Bwin then there is a rollover requirement of 5 times your £40 stake, so you’ll have to repeat Step 1 a further 8 times and make £200 of bets (or until you lose all your Bwin funds to your Betfair account).
Step 4: Once all bets have been settled, this offer should make you around £11-16 profit, depending on whether you have to wager through the bonus & bet