Coral Joining Offer – Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bets (4 x £5)
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with Coral (and deposit £5) and an account with Betfair Exchange, using the links below:
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown on the Coral website are in a decimal format. Decimal odds are far easier to compare (you can change the odds to decimal in account settings.)
Step 2: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green). A filter box will pop up:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 1.5 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list, select Coral
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list, select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer – aim for 95+).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator.
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 5.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 3: Go to Coral and bet £5 on your chosen event and at Betfair (this will always be shown in pink and not blue) place the amount shown in Results above. You will now qualified for a free bet from Coral.
Step 4: Once your 4 x £5 free bets have been credited to your account (which should happen immediately after you’ve placed the initial bet) you will need to place these bets. Use the ODDSMATCHING software to find a good match in Step 2, except in Min. Odds type 4.0 and in Max. Odds type 8.0
Once you’ve chosen your match, and have clicked through to the Matched Betting Calculator, again follow the same process as Step 2 except in Event Information select Free Bet (SNR) and in Bookmaker Stake type 20.00. Everything else is the same.
Step 5: From the Results section of the Matched Betting Calculator go to Coral and place all 4 of your free £5 bets on your chosen event from Step 4 and at Betfair place your lay bet amount as per the calculator
Done! This offer should make you between £14 and £16 profit.