GentingBet (Free bet of £10 if your 1st bet loses)
Open an account with GentingBet using the link below and deposit £10.
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown at the GentingBet website are in a decimal format.
Step 2: GentingBet give us a free bet of £10 if our first bet loses. We have to ensure regardless of the outcome, we make a profit, and we do this by betting the qualifying bet as through it was a free bet. If the qualifying bet wins, we’ve made a profit and we’re done with the offer. If however, the qualifying bet loses, we’ll have made a small loss and will receive a free £10 bet from GentingBet, which we can use to guarantee profit.
Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green).
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 4.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 8.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list, select Genting
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list, select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer)
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator.
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Free Bet (SNR)
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 10.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Once you’ve entered the above, click Calculate. A table will appear above ‘Calculate’ advising how much your lay bet has to be in Betfair (see “You could lay”). You’ll also need enough in your Betfair account to cover the “Liability will be” amount.
Step 3: At GentingBet bet £10 on your chosen event and at Betfair place your lay bet amount as shown in Results above
Step 4: If your bet with GentingBet wins, this offer is complete and you will have made a profit. If it loses, you’ll lose around £2-3 but GentingBet will award you a £10 free bet. GentingBet should credit your free bet within 24 hours of your bet being settled. Use the Oddsmatching software in Step 2 to find a close match for your free bet. The bet will need to be at odds of no more than 5.0. In the Matched Betting Calculator, over-type Bookmaker Stake with 10.00. Click Calculate.
Step 5: Place the free £10 bet at GentingBet and your lay bet amount as per the Matched Betting Calculator at Betfair
Once settled, this offer should make you around £6-8 profit