Grosvenor 100% Profit Boost £10
Grosvenor joining offer. Grosvenor offer a profit boost on your 1st £10 bet on any market, at any odds. We can use this profit boost to make a profit. Follow the instructions below:
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with Grosvenor using the link below, and deposit £10.
Step 1: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 4.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 10.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select 888Sport (Grosvenor aren’t in our matched betting software but their odds track closely to 888Sport.)
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 10.00
- Since you’re receiving a profit boost of (in this example) 100%, you’ll need to double the back odds and subtract one. So if the back odds are 4.0 then 4.0 x 2 = 8 minus 1 = 7. Enter this in Back odds.
- Lay odds remains the same as pre-populated
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 2: Go to Grosvenor and bet £10 on your chosen event and at Betfair lay the amount shown in Results above.
Regardless of the outcome of the bet, you’ll have locked profit in and should come away with around £7 profit.