McBookie Bet £25 Get £25 Free bet
McBookie Joining Offer. Only available in Scotland.
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown at the McBookie website are in a decimal format.
Step 2: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. McBookie do not appear in our oddsmatching software but share the same odds as BetVictor so we can use their odds. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 2.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select BetVictor
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator.
- From the drop down box below Event Information select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 25.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be pre-populated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Once you’ve entered the above, click Calculate. A table will appear above ‘Calculate’ advising how much your lay bet has to be in Betfair (see “You could lay”). You’ll also need enough in your Betfair account to cover the “Liability will be” amount.
Step 3: At McBookie bet £25 on your chosen event and at Betfair place your lay bet amount as shown in Results above.
Step 4: McBookie should credit your free bet within 48 hours of your bet being settled. Use the Oddsmatching software in Step 2 to find a close match for your free bet, at odds of > 4.0 to maximise profit. Use the calculator as in Step 2 but select Free Bet (SNR) below Event Information.
Step 5: Place the free £25 bet at McBookie and your lay bet amount at Betfair. If the McBookie free bet wins, then this will need rolling over 4 more times (£100) before you can withdraw it (or until you lose your McBookie balance). For each of the £25 bets back and lay exactly as per step 2.
This offer should make you around £17-19 profit.