Bet £100 Receive £50 Bonus
Handicap and over/under bets (i.e. > 3.5 goals, < 2.5 goals etc) cannot be used for this offer.
For this offer, you’ll need to open an account with NetBet using the link below, and deposit £100.
Step 1: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 1.6 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 5.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select NetBet
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer). It’s important to find high ratings for this offer.
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Normal
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 100.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 2: Go back to NetBet and place your £100 bet on your chosen event from Step 1 and then at Betfair place your lay bet amount as per the calculator.
Step 3: Once this bet has settled, NetBet will credit your account with the £50 bonus. Bet this £50 bonus the same as the £100 in Step 1 by finding a suitable match and betting exactly the same.
Step 4: If both the £100 and £50 bets have lost, then this offer is compete and you’ll have made a significant profit. If however, either won then you’ll need to complete NetBet’s wagering requirements and will have to make another £850 worth of bets to enable your to withdraw your cash. Do this by replicating Step 1, and ensure you stick to offers with a high rating. You’re done with this offer when you either deplete your NetBet funds or complete the wagering requirements.
You should be up between £15 and £35, dependent upon whether you’ve had to wager the cash or not.