Paddy Power Joining Offer Bet £10 Get £10 Refund if your bet loses
Open an account with Paddy Power using the link below and deposit £10
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown at the Paddy Power website are in a decimal format.
Step 2: Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green).
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) from type 4.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) from type 7.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Paddy Power
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown, ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer)
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator.
- From the drop down box below Event Information, select Free bet (SNR)
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 10.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Step 3: Go to Paddy Power and bet £10 on your chosen event and at Betfair place your lay bet amount as shown in Results above. If our bet wins then you make an instant profit. If your bet loses, Paddy Power will refund your £10 which you can withdraw. This offer should make you around £8 profit.