Unibet Joining Offer – Free £30 Bet (if our first bet loses)
Not available in ROI.
- Join Unibet here – In part 4 of the sign-up process, tick the box to opt into the bonus..
- Join Betfair here
Step 1: Make sure the odds shown at the Unibet website are in a decimal format.
Step 2: Unibet give us a free bet of £30 if our first bet loses. To ensure, regardless of the outcome, that we make a profit and we will place the qualifying bet as through it was a free bet. If the qualifying bet wins, we’ve made a profit and we’re done with the offer. If however, the qualifying bet loses, we’ll have made a small loss and will receive a free £30 bet from Unibet, which we can use to guarantee profit.
Once you’ve joined both above, open the ‘ODDSMATCHING’ page from the menu at the top of this page. Select Filters on the left hand side (in green) and enter as follows:
- Click the Min. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 4.0 in the box below
- Click the Max. Odds box (a tick should appear) then type 8.0 in the box below
- Click the Limit Bookmaker box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Unibet
- Click the Limit Exchange box (a tick should appear) and from the list select Betfair
- Click Apply (in green) below
- A list of possible options will be shown ordered by Rating (the higher the Rating, the more profit you will make from this offer).
- Select your chosen match by clicking the calculator symbol on the far left. A pop-up box will appear with the odds of your match. This is the Matched Betting Calculator.
- From the drop down box below Event Information select Free Bet (SNR)
- In Bookmaker Stake, over-type what’s in there with 30.00
- Back Odds and Lay Odds will be prepopulated with the correct odds
- Lay Commission should be 5%
- Click Calculate. In Results, ‘you could lay’ indicates how much you’ll need to place at Betfair (see below for how to do this). You’ll also see below how much you’ll win or lose from the If the Bookmaker wins etc..
Once you’ve entered the above, click Calculate. A table will appear above ‘Calculate’ advising how much your lay bet has to be in Betfair (see “You could lay”). You’ll also need enough in your Betfair account to cover the “Liability will be” amount.
Step 3: At Unibet bet £30 on your chosen event and at Betfair place your lay bet amount as shown in Results above.
Step 4: If your bet with Unibet wins then this offer is complete. If it loses, Unibet will award you the £30 free bet. Unibet should credit your free bet within 24 hours of your bet being settled. Use the Oddsmatching software in Step 2 to find a close match for your free bet. The bet will need to be at odds of over 1.4. In the Matched Betting Calculator, do exactly as you did in Step 2.
Step 5: Place the free £30 bet at Unibet and your lay bet amount at Betfair. If the Unibet free bet wins, then this will need rolling over 2 more times in 60 days before you can withdraw it. If this happens, repeat step 4 but in Event Information (in the Matched Betting Calculator) select Normal for a £30 bet, and repeat twice to enable your withdrawal of the money. The time limit for completing the roll over is 30 days.
Done! This offer should make you around £17-20 profit.